BeLoved Asheville operates as a non-profit and is powered predominantly by our monthly and individual donors. 100% of gifts go to our mission/projects as we have no paid staff.
Please go to our Donate page to make a donation today!
We need your donations to continue to build community and live out our mission.
We’ll often have specific requests throughout the year, however the items listed below are always in need, accepted, and much appreciated.
Donations can be brought/sent directly to our door at 39 Grove St., Asheville, NC 28801.
Urgent Need for Financial Donations http://www.belovedasheville.com/needs/donate/
OUR OTHER NEEDS
- Land in Asheville & Buncombe County
- Sponsors for our Tiny House Village
- Funds for Monthly bus passes (we get them at a discounted rate $10 each)
- Musical Instruments & strings
- Art supplies (paint, jewelry making supplies, brushes, canvas, kiln, clay, print-making equipment)
- Tennis shoes/Boots
- Razors and Deodorant
- Tents and Camping supplies
- Sleeping Bags
- Sterno and candles
- Insect repellant
- First Aid supplies (most urgent neosporin, ibuprofen, salve containers/tincture bottles)
- 15 passenger van